Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR - a little late, I know!

Well, I am back now - took a small break over Christmas to get regrouped. That didn't turn out quite as well as I thought it would. Turned out we got snowed in and since I work "on-call" I had to work quite a few days for vacation time. Well, I am back now and ready to go - I think!



This is our snowy view out our back windows. The playhouse is in the bottom corner and that shows a bit of the snow we got piled up here.



These are the trees we have out front by the road. There is nothing more beautiful and peaceful than a fresh coating of snow! I LOVE it! I just don't really like being "stuck" at home. I think it is a mental thing. I like choosing to be home but not having to be home.

Josh was pretending to jab Jacob with the icicles he took off our gutters out back. He broke off 2 that were connected so he had a handle. Looks a bit like a horror flick!

No comments: